Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: For Ivana and Chai

  1. #11
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I was the same at 15/16 as I am now *is now 75*.

    There is no hope for you Anni [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO

  2. #12
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    *is shocked!!!*

    LMAO

    [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Annlili's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    I was the same at 15/16 as I am now *is now 75*.

    There is no hope for you Anni [img]wink.gif[/img] LMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    oh lord. so I'm doomed? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Annlili:


    oh lord. so I'm doomed? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *muahahahahaha* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terry shouldn't that read
    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LOL

  6. #16
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
    Terry shouldn't that read
    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    You're so right Krissy [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL@ this thread! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I this this os a much dirtier icon [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] with that mouth what else could they be doing. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Annlili's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:


    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] *muahahahahaha* [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *afraid*

  10. #20
    salomeuk
    Guest salomeuk's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
    Terry shouldn't that read
    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    LMAO - I was just going to post the exact same thing! Great minds think alike, eh Krissy?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •